TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Efstratios Dam. Bakirtzoglou, located at Andreou Dimitriou 9, 56727 Neapoli, Thessaloniki in Greece and of which Mr. Stratos, Stratos, Bakirtzoglou, [email protected], is the chief executive (hereafter referred to as “Damian Crown” or “we”), operates an online shop under the Internet address www.damiancrown.com (hereafter referred to as “the Website”). All orders you place through this Website and our deliveries and services are subject solely to the version of the following Standard Terms and Conditions currently in force at the time of the order. Unless we have consented in writing to their application, we do not recognise any differing terms and conditions of the customer.
2.Only consumers may place orders with the online shop. Dealers or intermediaries are expressly not permitted to purchase. Goods will only be sold to consumers in quantities and ranges customarily purchased by consumers.
2 RIGHT TO RETURN THE GOODS
1. You may return the goods received within two weeks (14 Days), without giving any reasons, simply by sending them back. This period will begin on the day after you receive the goods and this information on returning goods, but not before our information requirements in accordance with the EU Law for returning Goods. Only goods not suitable for packaging (e.g. awkwardly-shaped goods) may also be returned by a written demand, e.g. by letter, fax or e-mail, to take the goods back. This deadline will have been met, provided that the goods are sent off in time. All goods are returned at our expense and at our risk.
We request that within the European Union the demand to return the goods should be submitted in writing,e.g. by letter, fax or e-mail. Damian Crown will then arrange for a pick up of the goods directly, unless the goods are sent to us immediately without a prior request to return them.
A request to return the goods and the actual products must be sent to:
Andrea Dimitriou 8
You can return all goods withing 14 Days from the day you will pick them up. The product must be returned in the same exact shape that it was delivered. In a perfect condition. You must not remove any labels and it must come with the receipt.
3 CONSEQUENCES OF RETURN
1. Should the goods be properly returned, both parties are required to return any services received or use provided (e.g. benefits of use). Should you be unable or only partly able to return or restore the services or use received (e.g. benefits of use) or only in a worsened condition, you will be required to compensate us for their value. You will only be required to compensate us for deterioration or refund the value acquired through use should this use or deterioration be due to treatment that goes beyond an inspection of the product’s qualities and how it works. You will not be required to compensate us for deterioration resulting from simply putting the product to use in the correct manner. You must only refund the value acquired through use if you have used the product in a manner that goes beyond an inspection of the product’s qualities and how it works. “An inspection of the product’s qualities and how it works” covers testing and trying out the goods in question, as is possible and customary, for example, in a shop.
Obligations to make payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. This period begins for you when you return the goods or request that they may be returned and for us when they are received.
2. Your credit card will be charged when the goods are dispatched. The card will be credited if the goods are returned, possible currency exchange losses will however not be refunded.
3. Please refer to our Service Team by e-mail under [email protected] should you have any questions.
4 FORMATION OF THE CONTRACT
1. A contract between you and Damian Crown will not exist until we have dispatched the goods ordered to you. You will have submitted a binding offer to us to conclude the contract with you by transmitting an order to us entered on our website. We will carry out the order once you have entered all the data requested during the ordering process and finally confirmed the order by pressing the button “Complete the Order”.
2. Damian Crown is entitled to reject your order without providing any reason.
5 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. The goods offered under www.damiancrown.com are presented in the form of digital photographs of the actual products. Minor differences between this presentation and how the goods really appear do not constitute a defect in the goods ordered.
2. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that products shown on www.damiancrown.com may no longer be available or obtainable at the time of the customer’s visit and that the relevant prices might have changed. The prices offered are shown in Euro, including value added tax but excluding shipping costs.
3. The customer consents to a possible part-shipment by Damian Crown by entering the order.
6 DELIVERY AND DISPATCH
1. The goods will be delivered solely by a courier of our choosing. Damian Crown will bear the risk of transport to the customer in case of Greece and Cyprus. In any other EU Country Member or USA the costs of delivery will be displayed accordingly to the order page.
2. The goods will approximately be ready for shipment on the day following your order. Unless anything different is agreed, the delivery will be made from the warehouse to the delivery address given by the customer. Please note that the customer will be charged with all import taxes, customs duties and handling charges that are different in each country.
Damian Crown can offer the customer three payment methods (depending on the country):
PayPal, Everypay using your credit card and money transfer using your bank account.
The customer will be required to pay any transfer costs or bank charges incurred.
Procedure when paying by credit card:
Damian Crown has a security encoding for data with SSL connection (Secure Socket Layer). This method of encoding protects your information and data against eavesdropping and manipulation during transmission. It is therefore impossible for unauthorised persons to read this data during transmission in the Internet. The goods will be delivered as soon as the bank or credit card company has confirmed that payment has been made.
Damian Crown does not store any data or information’s from your credit card, instead is using a PCI compliance system called Everypay.
Recognizing the importance of electronic payment security, EveryPay is a licensed Payment Institution by the Bank of Greece (Decision No. 280/3 / 23-7-2018 GG B 3010 / 25-7-2018), and manages securely card payment transactions, in accordance with the regulatory framework of the card transaction security management standard.
Everypay is certified in accordance with the PCI DSS compliance standards. All Everypay services are made through secure connections with 256bit SSL certificates.
EveryPay also supports the ability to use the 3D Secure service, an additional security token for VISA, MasterCard & American Express. The Payer then has to enter his personal secret code to complete the transaction successfully
We accept the following credit cards: Visa Card and Master Card.
With the exception of counter-claims that are undisputed or have been established in law, a right to withhold or to refuse service on the part of the buyer is excluded in relations between business people.
8 RESERVATION OF TITLE
Goods delivered will remain the property of Damian Crown until completely paid for.
The provisions of the Law on Warranty will apply.
10 DATA PROTECTION
Damian Crown will store and process all customer data solely in accordance with the relevant laws on data protection. In particular, personal data will only be recorded and stored in order to process an order for goods or, should you have given your express consent, also used for marketing measures by Damian Crown, such as for example in distributing newsletters. We will not keep personal data any longer than is necessary. We will not forward personal data to third parties. Excluded from this provision are Damian Crown service partners that require transmission of the data in order to process the order. In such cases, however, the amount of data transmitted will be limited to the required minimum and completely anonymized.
11 CHOICE OF LAW, VALIDITY
Only Greek law, to the exclusion of EU purchase law, will apply. Should one or more provisions be or become invalid, this will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.Last amended on 10 / 19